HOME > info > visas

VISAS & Work Permits

It is not necessary to have a specific visa if you own a villa in Bali. Foreigners who want to enter Indonesia and stay there legally need a visa or a work permit. 888 Development will assist you in applying for the visa best suited to your needs and ensuring your application is submitted correctly


Investing in Indonesia through a company is one of the safest and legal options available, allowing you to avoid risk and comply with Indonesian law.

Foreign-Owned Company (PT PMA) is the common and only way for foreigner to operate a company in Indonesia and it does not need to have a local shareholder if their industry is not mentioned in the Negative Investment List, which means that 100% of the capital can be owned by foreigners. If their industry is listed in the Negative Investment List, there will be a special rule where the foreign-owned company (PT PMA) must have a specified percentage of local Indonesian shareholders.


In Indonesia, if you want to expand your business or distribute your product, you have to apply for particular licenses and register your product (for certain products). Licenses are becoming critical to companies since this would legalize their business activities in Indonesia. Without licenses your business activities may potentially be closed by government.Having years of experience in helping companies to establish their businesses in Indonesia, Essence of Asia can help you get a business license in Indonesia according to your business needs and targets.




When you decide to register you PT PMA company in Indonesia, you need to present the location of your office to obtain a domicile letter. This letter is one of the main requirements to establish a company in Indonesia. A virtual office helps investors to obtain a registered address and domicile letter without renting office space. Your business will be registered in our office in Bali and our team will handle your mail.